CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 July 2011

PPG/UUM ONLINE QUIZ 2- GROUP A.


ANWER ALL THE QUESTIONS
PART A (10 marks)
Complete the text below with the correct Simple Past, Simple Present or Past Continuous form of the verbs in brackets. No (0) has been done for you.

My father (0) told (tell) me that we should always (1) _________________ (respect) nature and learn where our food comes from. He said that food (2) ______________ (taste) better if we get it ourselves and eat it in a natural place. To show me this is true, last week he (3) ____________________ (take) me to the ocean, where we caught our own crabs and (4) __________________ (eat) them.
I will always remember the taste of the crabs we caught that day. The beach (5)_______________ (be) quiet and still at six o’clock. The tide had just come in, so there were many crabs (6) _____________________ (crawl) slowly on the white sand. My father (7) _______________________ (prepare) the crab traps while I was watching the crabs. Later, we (8) _________________ (sit) a few feet away from my father’s special crab traps. The traps (9) ____________________ (be) made of bamboo, and they look like round eggs, but one side (10) _______________ (have) a small entrance for the crab to go in.
(______ / 10 marks)

No comments:

Post a Comment